- Please note no noise after 10pm out of respect for the neighbours as we are situated in a residential area.We provide parking on the premises.
- We do not charge a breakage deposit, but expect you to replace the item broken at your expense.
- We welcome children to this establishment, and must be supervised by their parents at all times but kindly request that you advise them that the plants and flowers must not be pulled out. They are welcome to play anywhere on the premises. Note – please tell the children that jumping on the beds is not allowed and the windy dryer is not a toy to swing on.
- Please do not change the settings on the fridge we have set them according to the manufacturer’s specs.
- The dining room chairs must not go outside there have been adequate chairs provided for outside use.
- Please do not ride on the chairs this causes them to break.
- Please note in peak season check out time is 9am to clean the cottage before the next guests arrive.
- We are self-catering. We clean the cottage before you arrive so it is clean and once again after you leave so it is clean for the next set of guests.
- Irresponsible and inconsiderate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- No smoking inside please.
- If you need help our maid is available at a set fee per day which you arrange with her. Poor housekeeping and unhygienic living conditions is not acceptable.
- If you are not sure of anything please come and ask us.
- Things to bring with you :- your towels and your iron.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- A deposit will secure your reservation as discussed with the guest at the time of booking.
- Travel agents and tour operators need to make set arrangement per booking.
- A provisional booking is valid as stipulated on the quote sent to the guest and a deposit must be paid and proof of payment sent by the guest before the booking is confirmed.
- If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, 15% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 14 days before date of arrival, 25% cancellation fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 7 days or less before date of arrival, no refund at all
- If cancelled closer to check in date or in case of no-show, no refund at all.
- If cancelled on arrival after checking in, no refund at all.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR C0-OPERATION